Strength in runescape used to be the most sought after combat skill for people who wanted to make pure pkers, with very high strength levels and zero defense that would enable them to hit very high damage on other players and give them a huge advantage when they hit successfully.
Nowadays, pure characters are not as effective as they used to be, although many quests in runescape do award strength experience for completing them, it will still help those players who want to pick and choose which quests they want to complete if they want to gain maximum strength experience from questing.
The following runescape quests offer players the chance to get some additional strength experience:
- Dragon Slayer - 18,650 strength experience
- The Fremennik Trials - 2,800 strength experience
- Haunted Mine - 22,000 strength experience
- Heroes Quest - 3,075 experience
- Horror from the Deep - 4,662 experience
- In Aid of the Myreque - 2,000 experience
- In Search of the Myreque - 600 experience
- Land of the Goblins - 3,000 experience
- Monkey Madness - either 20,000 or 30,000 strength experience depending on your choice
- The Path of Glouphrie - 30,000 strength experience
- Roving Elves - 10,000 experience
- Scorpion Catcher - 6,625 experience
- Tai Bwo Wannai Trio - 2,500 experience
- Troll Romance - 4,000 strength experience
- Waterfall Quest - 13,750 strength experience
Good Luck with all your questing in runescape and I will get around to adding in a breakdown of experience awarded in quests for each skill eventually.